Guiovani Andrés González Marín
- Age: 20 years
1. How did you get interested in your skill?
I got interested in this skill because I am passionate about IT skills and my instructor said to me that I was one of the best in the course, and therefore he nominated as a competitor to WS.
2. Where did you do your training for your skill?
I trained at SENA, the institution in which I am training professionally.
3. How did you first find out about your Member organization and its programs?
I first knew about this through TV and many recommendations of people who say it is one of the best institutions in training for job skills.
4. Who influenced you to pursue your skill as a career?
5. What is your experience in participating with your Member organization?
A pleasant experience derived from that is something that we all have or is something not every day we have as an opportunity. Moreover, it is a great chance to keep on working and learning.
6. Describe your most memorable moment so far with WorldSkills?
In national competitions, in which I had doubts about whether I was or not among the best, but fortunately, and thanks God, my family, and SENA, it was possible.
7. Describe what your experience has been since your involvement with WorldSkills
It has been a great learning experience, because I have more challenges to face every day to be better, and growth technically , professionally, and of course as a person too. I think through this experience I have learned many things taught by SENA.
8. Did participating in the skills competitions and training for WorldSkills help you progress in your skill? Please describe.
Of course, we everyday strengthen our skills, so we learn every day of our experts just being the best and thus enhancing the technical skills for the job.
9. What do you currently do? Where do you work?
Currently, I am just studying.
10. What are your future career aspirations?
I want to Keep learning so that when I am in a professional environment, I can collaborate with different situations and challenges that arise during its development.