- Age: 17 years
• How did you get interested in your skill
I'm using internet and other computer networks very often, and I got interested how they work. So I started to learn network technologies.
• Where did you do your training for your skill?
• How did you first find out about your Member organization and its programs?
I heard about it at college.
• Who influenced you to pursue your skill as a career?
• What is your experience in participating with your Member organization?
This is the first time.
• Describe your most memorable moment so far with WorldSkills?
The most memorable moment was the closing ceremony for Worldskills Armenia where I got my certificate.
• Describe what your experience has been since your involvement with WorldSkills
I have no other experience.
• Did participating in the skills competitions and training for WorldSkills help you progress in your skill? Please describe.
WorldSkills competition helped me to assess my knowledge level, and helped to understand what should I do to improve my skill.
• What do you currently do? Where do you work?
I'm trainee as IT operations specialst in ArmBusinessBank
• What are your future career aspirations?
In the future I'm planning to become IT operations specialist