Søren Holm Frandsen
- Age: 21 years
• How did you get interested in your skill?
I don’t really know actually. Maybe because my dad was a mechanic. But from a little kid I was interested in cars and things like that
• Where did you do your training for your skill?
At work and at my school
• How did you first find out about your Member organization and its programs?
• Who influenced you to pursue your skill as a career?
My trainer and teacher wanted me to go to Danish skills. Then I won and now I am in WorldSkills
• Describe your most memorable moment so far with WorldSkills?
Really cool weekends with everybody, but mostly looking forward to Brazil
• Describe what your experience has been since your involvement with WorldSkills
Good! Plenty of meetings with the journalist and stuff like that.
• Did participating in the skills competitions and training for WorldSkills help you progress in your skill? Please describe.
A little bit I think, but mostly my school helps me and myself.
• What do you currently do? Where do you work?
I work at a body repair shop at the local Ford dealer. So everyday I work with ford, volvo, and renault.
• What are your future career aspirations?
I don’t know yet. I will let the future inspire me