Claudia Marcela Liñan Cruz
- Age: 21 years
1. How did you get interested in your skill?
Since I was a little girl I liked the issues related to telecommunication networks, its design, its infrastructure, and so on.
2. Where did you do your training for your skill?
At the Training Center, where I studied the technology program
3. How did you first find out about your Member organization and its programs?
I first found out about this Member Organization in Internet when I searched for information related to different training courses.
4. Who influenced you to pursue your skill as a career?
My Family, teachers, and friends.
5. What is your experience in participating with your Member organization?
Excellent, my training support has been good enough and I have learned a lot of things.
6. Describe your most memorable moment so far with WorldSkills?
My most memorable moment was when I won my first golden medal at the national competition.
7. Describe what your experience has been since your involvement with WorldSkills
Great! I think the level of learning gotten is too much and the interaction with my training program has contributed me as a professional person.
8. Did participating in the skills competitions and training for WorldSkills help you progress in your skill? Please describe.
Indeed! I have grown professionally.
9. What do you currently do? Where do you work?
I work at the organization where I studied a technology training program. There I teach students in the same training program I graduated from.
10. What are your future career aspirations?
I want to be a professional and achieve at an early age such a level of experience in my professional field that people recognize me as the best in what I do.